Byebyee - Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (collectively, herein after referred to as the "Terms") govern your
("User") access to and use of the website, www.byebyee.com and the byebyee mobile applications
("Website"). The Website is owned, managed and operated by QIYAMA TECHNOLOGIES Private
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website, which is an online marketplace. For the
purpose of clarity, it is hereby stated that the Website is not engaged in providing any services by
itself but is a platform, which merely connects the transporters with the travellers.
These Terms are an electronic record in terms of the applicable legislation. This electronic record is
generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. By using
the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
byebyee allows You to surf the Website or buy e-tickets for yourself, your family and your friends,
with registering on the Website. You shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly
accepted these Terms, which shall govern the desired transaction of e-ticket booking through the
Website for all purposes, and shall be binding on You. All Your rights and liabilities and/or the
Website with respect to Your use of the Website and availing e-ticket booking facility ("Facility")
provided by the Website shall be governed by these Terms.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE
TERMS. By agreeing to these Terms, You also agree to byebyee' other Website policies; including
In addition to these Terms, any other ‘terms of service’ of the application-programming interface
(“API”) with which byebyee may tie-up would form an integral part of these Terms (hereinafter
referred to as the “API Terms”). However, in the event of a conflict between such API Terms and
these Terms, these Terms provided herein shall prevail.
Both You and byebyee are individually referred to as 'Party' and collective referred to as 'Parties', in
For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" (would mean
'byebyee user') shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a customer of the
transporter listed on byebyee and/or an availer of the Facility being offered on the Website.
The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean byebyee and/or its affiliates.
byebyee is an online Market Place, which gives prospective travelers and transporters a platform to
connect. In light of the foregoing, byebyee wishes to state the following:
1. The Website is a marketplace, which merely lists the inventory of transporters who are registered
with the Website, but does not own the services per se. Hence, the limited role of the Website is to
connect You with the transporters and vice versa.
2. You understand and agree that the fare of the quote listed and/or offered for sale by the
transporter on the Website, is solely determined by the respective transporter, and byebyee has no
control over the fare of the e-tickets listed on the Website. In the event, the minimum and/or the
maximum fare of the e-tickets, is in contravention of any law and/or any order or judgment of any
regulatory authority/Tribunal/Court, it shall be the sole responsibility of the respective transporter
to ensure that such fare is in compliance with the law/order/judgment, and byebyee shall in no way
be liable for such contravention of the law/order/judgment.
3. In light of the foregoing, You agree that any liability in relation to any services being offered on the
Website in accordance with the applicable laws shall be that of the transporter and not byebyee. In
case of any deficiency of service, You agree to pursue any such action arising from such deficiency
of service against the transporter and not byebyee.
4. You further agree and acknowledge that the byebyee is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a
party to or control in any manner any transactions on the Website. Accordingly, the contract of sale
of services on the Website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between You and the transporters
listed on the Website.
5. You further agree and acknowledge that all the 'discounts/coupons (if any)' on the Website/prices
at which the e-tickets are being sold by the transporter on the Website is merely an “invitation to
offer” in accordance with the applicable law and shall not be construed to be an “offer” in
accordance with the applicable law. Hence, in light of the foregoing, when you agree to purchase
the e-tickets listed on the Website by the transporter, that would be termed as a 'valid offer' under
the applicable law Subsequently, when the same is being confirmed by the transporter it
tantamount to be a 'valid contract' as per the applicable law.
byebyee may offer You the facility of opening user account on the Website. This user account can
be linked to the Your email-id or phone number or both. For Your use of the Website, either by
registering an account with byebyee or using the Website as a guest (unregistered user), You agree
to the following:
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password and for
restricting access to Your device to prevent unauthorized access to Your account when You use the
Website by registering an account with byebyee.
2. By using the Website, either as a guest user or registered user, You authorize byebyee and its
agents to access third party sites, including but not limited to that of banks and other payment
gateways, designated by the bank or on the bank's behalf for retrieving requested information for
processing of a customer generated transaction on the Website.
3. In the event that You use the Website through a registered account, You agree to accept
responsibility for all activities that occur through your byebyee account.
4. In the event that You use the Website through a registered account, You should take all necessary
steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform byebyee
immediately if You have any reason to believe that Your password has been compromised, or if the
password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. byebyee shall not be liable for
any losses You may incur owing to any compromised login credentials of Your byebyee account.
Please ensure that the details You provide byebyee are correct, complete and up to date and inform
byebyee immediately of any changes to the information that You provide at the time of registering
Your account with byebyee.
5. byebyee will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions,
including ascertaining whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land, if you
are resident/national of a country other than India.
6. You warrant that You will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from
time to time, in connection with Your use of Website. You shall also be liable to comply with all
applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the Website with respect to the jurisdiction
concerned for each transaction.
7. Website may be used for Your personal and non-commercial purposes only. Therefore, You are not
allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or
reproduce any content or information, software, products or Facility available on Website for any
commercial or competitive activity/purpose.
8. byebyee reserves the right to refuse Your access to Website, terminate Your byebyee account,
cancel any e-ticket reservations, remove and/or edit content on the Website at any time without
notice if we have reasonable belief that Your account is being used for purposes other than as
defined under Clause 3(7).
1. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under
the applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the applicable
law are not eligible to use the Website. If You are a minor, you shall not register as a User of the
Website and shall not transact on or use the Website.
2.As a minor if You wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by
Your legal guardian or parents. We reserve the right to terminate Your membership and/or refuse
to provide You with access to the Website if it is discovered that You are a minor or incompetent to
contract according to the law.
byebyee may provide at its sole discretion, the facility to transact through an online byebyee wallet
("Wallet") to its registered users with the following features:
1. Upon cancellation of previously booked e-tickets, you would be accorded an option of either
withdrawing such amounts to your bank account/credit card linked to the account or to the Wallet.
2. AsThe cash equivalent balance available in the Wallet may be used by the Customer for hiring a
vehicle or avail any other services available at www.byebyee.in (Website) and byebyee Mobile
3. The present form and format of the Wallet, issued by byebyee to its Customers, is modelled on a
closed system prepaid payment instrument
4. Any promotional cash credited in to your Wallet by byebyee, will not be refundable into your bank
account under any circumstances. On cancellation of a reservation of services provided by byebyee,
any utilised promotional cash will be forfeited. This promotional cash has an expiry date beyond
which, it will not be available for your usage
5. The customers are advised to use the amount lying in the Wallet within its validity period. Any
amount lying unutilised (except promotional cash deposited by byebyee) beyond a period of three
hundred and sixty-five days shall be deemed to be held in trust with the Company. It will be held in
trust for a maximum period of one year, after which byebyee will make reasonable efforts to
transfer such amount to the beneficiary and if such transfer is not an option, any unclaimed amount
will be forfeited
6. Maximum of 10% of the e-ticket price can be availed from the wallet promotional cash for e-ticket
booking. byebyee reserves the right to modify such percentage at its sole discretion without any
7. The amount lying in the Wallet are not transferable to any other Wallet of same or different user.
8. The option of keeping the refund amount in Wallet is available only to resident Indians only. Also
the amount lying in the Wallets are not available for transactions in foreign currency.
9. By choosing the option to maintain the Wallet with the Company, you agree to comply with the
aforesaid terms and conditions.
10. The Company reserves the right to suspend/discontinue Wallet scheme to customers at any time,
for any cause, including, but not limited to, for any violation of the Terms and Conditions
mentioned herein by the Wallet user or to comply with any rules, regulations, orders, directions,
notifications issued by any regulatory authority.
11.The Company makes no express or implied warranty, guarantee, representation or undertaking
whatsoever regarding the Services, which are not expressly mentioned herein.
- 12. The Company may at its sole discretion change, by addition or deletion, these Terms and
1. This Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties ("External Sites").
These External Sites are linked to the Website for Your reference and convenience only. byebyee
does not operate, control or endorse in any respect such External Sites or their content. You
assume sole responsibility for use of these External Sites and is therefore, advised to examine the
terms and conditions of those External Sites carefully.
- 2. You must not link Your own website or any third party website, to this Website without obtaining
the prior written approval of byebyee. Use of any automated screen capture or screen scraping
technologies to obtain information from this Website without the prior written approval of byebyee
is an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
1. You acknowledge that You only have a limited right to use the Website and that You have no right
to modify any part of the Website or reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, resell or access the Facility for
any commercial purposes.
- 2. You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and
shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged in these Terms. You shall use this Website, and
any e-tickets purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the
e-tickets to any other person
3. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing the Website or its affiliates' names
or trademarks without the express written consent of byebyee and or its affiliates, as applicable.
4. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing the Website or its affiliates' names
or trademarks without the express written consent of byebyee and or its affiliates, as applicable
1. for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with any criminal acts or other unlawful activity; and/or
2. to send or transport in the carriage of the , any material that does not belong to You; or material
that is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or
which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, aive, indecent,
harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing;
ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or
any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or
promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates
another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly
relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or
which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain
letters, mass mailings or any "spam” to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
1. When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to
byebyee, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records
and You consent to receive communications via electronic means from byebyee periodically and as
and when required.
2. We may communicate with You through email/SMS or by such other mode of communication,
electronic or otherwise.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
1. This Website, all the services (including but not limited to software) included on or otherwise made
available to You through this Website are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any
representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing by byebyee
or on the Website.
2. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Website does not warrant that:
1.Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
2. The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
3. byebyee will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise
in connection with, the Website. wherever, the same is under the control of the transporter. The
Website does not warrant that this Website; information, content, materials, product (including
software) Facility or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website;
the servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful
components, despite our best efforts to prevent these incidents.
4. You are required to enter a valid phone number while booking a e-ticket on the Website. By
registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us for the purposes of the
transaction on the Website or for sending you promotional offers or content.
5. For the purpose of booking e-tickets through the Website, we warrant that we shall be responsible
for the following activities:
1. Issuing a valid e-e-ticket/e-reciept or e-invoice ( that will be accepted by the transporter); and
2. Providing customer support and information in case of any delays in the departure of a trip
inconvenience caused to You.
3. byebyee will process the e-ticket cancellation request from customers subject to the cancellation
and refund policy of the respective transporter. The cancellation fee may differ for each
However, We DO NOT take any liability for the following:
4. The transporter's not departing from/reaching the pick-up point or destination on time;
5. The transporter's employee/s being rude to You;
6. The transporter's seats or the journey not being up to Your expectation;
7. The transporter modifying and/or cancelling your e-ticket reservation partially or completely due
to unavoidable reasons as described in the following clauses;
8. Your baggage getting lost/stolen/damaged;
9. The transporter changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a female / child
10. Departing without You boarding the , while You were waiting at the wrong boarding point (please
call the transporter to find out the exact boarding .
11. The transporter changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to
take the passengers to the departure point; and
12. The transporter not permitting Your baggage beyond a limit determined at the transporter’s sole
By the use of any of the payment method/s available on the Website by You, byebyee shall not be
responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or
indirectly to You due to any of the following:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and any bank/s; or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
Please note that:
1. Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms governing the provision of services are
bipartite contractual obligations between You and the transporter. byebyee acts merely as a
facilitator being an independent platform and at no point in time, enters into any direct
/contractual arrangement with the customers with regard to the services provided by the
transporter. Use of the payment Facility shall not render byebyee liable or responsible for the nondelivery,
non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, or fraud as
regards the services listed on the Website.
You have specifically authorized the Website or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate
and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically. Your relationship with Website is
on a principal to principal basis and by accepting these Terms You agree that Website is an
independent contractor for all purposes, and does not have control of or liability for the products or
services that are listed on the Website that are paid for by using the payment facility.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided through any third party on the
Website is neither a banking nor financial service provided by byebyee, but is merely a facilitator
providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment collection and remittance facility for
the Transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit
card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility Website is neither acting as
a trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
byebyee will process the e-ticket cancellation request from You as per the cancellation/refund
policy of the transporter. The cancellation fee and the period taken to process the refund will differ
for each transporter. Please refer to the transporter's cancellation policy.
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and any bank/s; or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
How does the customer cancel a e-ticket?
Please call on 08086810608/08086810622 for all cancellation related queries. Our customer
support team will help you process the request as per the cancellation policy of the transporter.
Customer will be entitled to a 100% refund of e-ticket fare if the cancellation of the journey is
attributable to either byebyee or the transporter. Customer will not be entitled to refund for
cancellation of e-tickets for any other reasons.
You are responsible for ensuring that Your travel date, time and destination are correct before
booking/reserving the e-tickets or when you select to confirm your e-ticket purchase on the
Website. Please check the cancellation Policy available on the Website for details about cancellation
You are solely responsible to be at the designated boarding point reasonably in advance before
departure time. You have to confirm the "exact" spot of boarding point after discussing with the
transporter through contact shared after booking .We are not liable if you fail to board the by the
time the departs.
The transporters reserve the right to refuse you and your luggage from carriage on the for
whatsoever reason that they deem justified, including but not limited to:
Carrying of contraband, illegal substances, fragile or oversize/overweight luggage, Your unruly
behavior, drunkenness or any other behavior that the transporter deems to affect the other
passengers' comfort or safety.
You are unable to produce valid government issued identification proof while travelling
The payment of Your fare for the e-ticket is fraudulent;
The booking of Your seat has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a
person not authorized by byebyee;
The credit card through which your payment was made for the e-ticket booking has been reported
lost or stolen;
The itinerary or booking or confirmation slip is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained;
The itinerary of your reservation has been altered by a person other than byebyee or our
authorized agent on your express instructions;
You are unable to produce a valid and legible boarding e-e-ticket for the intended travel. The
boarding e-ticket constitutes as the prima facie evidence of the contract of carriage between the
transporter and the boarding e-ticket holder;
You are deemed medically unfit to travel and may pose a health hazard to other passengers on
board the , at the absolute discretion of the transporter;
You fail to arrive on time to board before the time of departure or fail to board the by the time the
If the transporter has refused to carry You or choose to remove You from carriage as per the
reasons abovementioned, we reserve the right to cancel the unused e-ticket and You will not be
entitled to further carriage or refund of fare. We will not be liable for the consequential or
incidental loss, damage, cost, or fee You may incur due to the refusal of carriage
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
Children below age twelve (12) will not be allowed to book e-tickets for themselves nor will be
allowed to travel, unless they are accompanied by an adult.
Children above the age of 5 years need to compulsorily obtain a e-ticket at the regular fare of the
e-ticket, unless otherwise a particular transporter specifies otherwise in their terms and conditions
The transporter reserve the right to reschedule, cancel, and/or delay any journey and substitute
other reasons they deem necessary to do so.
You are responsible to ensure that valid and necessary government issued personal identification
documents, such as the passport, PAN card or Aadhar card, are carried with you for the journey.